Sales, Business Development.
Location: Houston, Texas (Midtown area).
Job description: You MUST follow the instructions below.
We are growing fast, want awesome people and don’t want to waste time on items outlined below. We will have a lot of people apply (100’s) so please try and stand out and make yourself known.
Let us begin…
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious VC funded tech startup and get in on the ground of a fast growing tech company?
Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product that is gaining huge momentum in Oil & Gas, created by some of the best engineers on the planet?
Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m James, the co-founder and CEO of SEE Forge. I am looking for highly talented individuals to join the team as we disrupt traditional industries with our truly world-class platform. SEE Forge is an enterprise mobility platform that uses a “FatFinger™” app to streamline workflows while eliminating paperwork and provides real-time operational analytics to executives.
Our vision is to end the paper & excel enterprise nightmare in oil & gas. We want to make field tickets, safety, inspections and all operational reporting remarkably easy and generate never before seen insights to operations. To achieve this we need to build an amazing team.
Here’s where you come in: The Director of Sales will first and foremost be a true hunter and leader to the sales team. They will have major input into the sales & marketing plan but spend most of their time proving they can execute by generating new business opportunities and closing. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in selling enterprise software to the Oil and Gas market. We need people that currently understand the market inside and out with both service and E&P experience, have a deep network to call on and also understand the dynamics of a startup.
All candidates will be strongly self-motivated, goal-oriented, data-driven, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
Compensation package includes:
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Stock options.
- Meaningful work – Your impact will be appreciated and rewarded.
- The best sales tools on the market.
- Flexible working environment.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts through cold-calling & emails.
- Strategize with CEO & sales team to build processes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Leverage latest and best sales & CRM tools to prospect and generate pipeline.
Do NOT Apply if:
- You are not a true hunter.
- Hate cold calling or are afraid to pick up the phone. This is not a farming role.
- You looking for or enjoy a slow moving large company environment.
- Can’t handle a fast growing tech start-up environment.
Application instructions: MUST FOLLOW
- Cover letter or short essay on why you think you are a rock star fit for the team, why you like our product/vision, why you love hunting & closing new business, your plan to make an impact and start adding value.
- References of people you have worked with, for, managed or sold to.
- Follow up calls to pitch yourself and prove that your a true hunter.
Enquiries and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org / 832 691 7277
We do not need recruiters or help from 3rd parties to fill the position. Thank you.