GeneralWhat does intrinsically safe mean? Intrinsically safe equipment is equipment which is incapable of releasing sufficient electrical or thermal energy to cause ignition. Does the cases protect the device from water and dust? All the cases are water and dust proof.
SelectionWhich devices do you sell intrinsically safe cases for? We currently sell intrinsically safe cases for the following devices:
- iPad (4th gen)
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini
- iPhone 4 & 4S
- iPhone 5 & 5S
- iPhone 6 & 6S
- iPhone 6+ & 6S+
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- We also sell a customized 7” android tablet (XC tab)
What are the Certifications and Ratings? What classes, divisions and groups do you support?What classes are the intrinsically safety cases rated for?
- All the intrinsically safe (phone) cases are rated for use in Class 1 and Division 2
- The cases for iPad (4th gen) iPad Air and iPad Mini are also rated for use in ATEX Zone 2 (European rating)
- We do not offer IECEx or Zone 1 and have no immediate plans to support it
- Class 1 – Areas in which flammable gases or vapors may be present in sufficient quantities to be explosive or ignitable.
- Division 2 – Abnormal Situation: The potential hazardous material is expected to be stored in closed containers or systems.
- Group A.B, C and D: Gases and vapors in Class l locations are classified into four groups, by the code A, B, C, and D. These materials are grouped according to the ignition temperature of the substance, its explosion pressure and other flammability characteristics.
- More about classes can be read here
PricingWhat is the price of the different cases? More information can be read at the following Pricing page. Is the device included in the price? No, the price only include the cases unless you order the Android 7″ tablet.
ShippingHow do you ship the intrinsically safe cases? The cases are shipped via FedEX
Do you ship the cases internationally? Yes
How long does the shipping take? The shipping usually takes 3-5 business days in North America and 7-10 business days internationally.
What is the shipping cost? The shipping cost is US $49 USD, Canada $69 USD and Internationally $99 USD.
Warranty and refundWho installs the cases?
- You install the cases yourself. Our innovation allows self-installation and you are still “intrinsically safe”. Choosing this option you agree to a disclaimer which can be read at the following page: http://seeforge.com/solutions/intrinsically-safe-cases-terms-and-conditions/
- You can also send in your device and get the cases installed by the manufacturer. More information can be read at the following page: http://seeforge.com/solutions/intrinsically-safe-cases-terms-and-conditions/
What are the warranty terms? Terms can be read at the following page: http://seeforge.com/solutions/intrinsically-safe-cases-terms-and-conditions/
What is the duration of the warranty? 12 month warranty, given that the warranty terms are met.
Do you have more questions? Contact the Intrinsically Safe Cases support at firstname.lastname@example.org