SEE Forge, Inc. values your privacy when you provide certain personal information to the Company and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
This policy summarizes and governs what personal information we may collect by which you can be identified when using this website, and how we might use this information. This policy also describes other important topics relating to information privacy.
SEE Forge, Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It is encouraged that you check this page from time to time to ensure any changes made are acceptable to you. This effective date of this policy is January 7, 2018.
What Information We Collect Information
SEE Forge, Inc. will only collect information such as the following:
- Information you give us. We collect information about you and your company as you register for an account with us, create or modify your profile, use, access, or interact with our services or our websites (including but not limited to when you upload, download, collaborate on or share content) Such content includes any personal information or other sensitive information that you choose to include. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for an account with us. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. We may present your name, email address or image to other users in your organization, or otherwise associated with your account in order to assist in sharing or recommendations.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our services or you view and interact with our content. This information includes:
- Device information – We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account.
- Log information – When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries;
- Telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls;
- Internet Protocol address;
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; and
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Location information – When you use a location-enabled SEE Forge service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers – Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to us when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage – We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
How We Use Information
The information supplied will be used to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service especially for the following purposes:
- For internal and service-related purposes, such as to provide, maintain, protect, improve, and personalize our services, to develop new ones and to protect the rights, property, or safety of SEE Forge and our users;
- To communicate with you in order to provide you with information we think may be useful or relevant to you;
- To promote our services and related services;
- To analyze information in order to offer anonymised data products to third parties;
- To facilitate the sharing of anonymised information with third parties, including transaction data. An example of anonymised information would be the number of times a template is used or location data, which may be used by those third parties to inform judgments about the organization using the software, but not about any individuals whose data is processed using the software;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services and for marketing or advertising purposes or to offer you tailored content;
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to or use of our services, and other illegal or unusual activities;
- To use the name you provide for your SEE Forge profile across all of the services we offer that require a SEE Forge Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your SEE Forge Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible SEE Forge profile information, such as your name and photo;
- When you contact us, to keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements;
- From cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services;
- To combine information from one service, including personal information, into other SEE Forge services – for example to make it easier to share things with people you know;
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services. This could also include government bodies, industry groups, insurers and educational/training facilities.
Some of our Web pages may contain “cookies,” which are data that may be sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer. Cookies are typically stored on your computer or device when a website is visited and may contain information such as site preferences or login status. This allows our server to “recognize” you when you visit our Web site in the future and enables you to view protected content without requiring an additional login, password, or re-registration.
Cookies are used to help determine use of the site. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you prefer to not accept a cookie upon registration, you will be required to register each time you request access to protected content on our web site. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, you may not be able to login to SEE Forge or utilize other services.
SEE Forge, Inc. is committed to protecting personal information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access and destruction. SEE Forge, Inc. takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information.
Links to Websites
The various SEE Forge websites may contain links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those other Websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have submitted personal information to SEE Forge electronically and would like it removed or modified, please contact us. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Permission to use documents (such as product information, press releases, fact sheets and FAQs) from this web site is granted, provided that the SEE Forge, Inc. copyright notice and website backlink appears in all copies, (2) use of such Documents is for informational and noncommercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
All information on this web site is provided on an as-is basis. SEE Forge, Inc. makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy and correctness of the information. In no event shall SEE Forge, Inc., or its affiliates, be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of this information. SEE Forge and the SEE Forge logo are registered trademarks; SEE Forge and FAT FINGER are trademarks of SEE Forge, Inc. All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, SEE Forge commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. SEE Forge is required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact SEE Forge at support@SEEForge.com.
General Data Protection Regulation
On May 25, 2018, the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the 1995 Data Protection Directive. This regulatory change is a priority for many of our customers and it is equally a priority for SEE Forge. As of June 2018, SEE Forge fully complies with the GDPR. To view more about SEE Forge’s commitment to GDPR here.
SEE Forge’s GDPR Policy
SEE Forge is fully committed to the GDPR and respects the privacy rights of its customers and visitors. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most significant piece of European privacy legislation in two decades. The GDPR replaces the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive (European Directive 95/46/EC), strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their data, and creating a uniform data protection law across Europe. All companies operating in or utilizing data emanating from the EU must comply with the GDPR’s regulations by 25 May 2018. The GDPR is a regulatory law. As a law, there is no certification agency, but all companies that store or use an EU citizen’s data are required to comply with the regulation. With thousands of SEE Forge FAT FINGER cloud installations, our customers’ privacy and security have always been one of our top priorities. SEE Forge FAT FINGER’s cloud services provide full compliance with applicable GDPR regulations. We are committed to assisting our customers, the data controllers and processors, with complete security and control over their user’s private data in order for them to meet their GDPR obligations. SEE Forge’s On-Premise solution allows our customers to fulfill their responsibility as both controllers and processors.
Our website’s ability to secure our visitor data is a part of our compliance with GDPR. Customers will be able to access, update or delete data collected on our website upon request.
SEE Forge regularly reviews its Information Security Policy as part of our internal security review process.
SEE Forge products conform to information security’s best practices. In line with GDPR, appropriate measures are assessed in terms of a variety of factors including the sensitivity of the data, the risks to individuals associated with any security breach and the nature of the processing. Regular testing of SEE Forge’s security is a continuous process at SEE Forge.
Our SEE Forge FAT FINGER Enterprise Custom EU customers have an option to host within an EU Data Center. SEE Forge assures that the processing of our EU based cloud customers’ data will remain in the EU unless our customer’s move the data following the established guidelines under the GDPR or the US-EU Privacy Shield. GDPR Statement For Public Distribution Page 3 of 3 5/9/18 Third-Party Processors SEE Forge’s cloud offering runs on Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructures. The European Union (EU) data protection authorities known as the Article 29 Working Party has approved the Azure’s Data Processing Agreements (DPA). At present, no other third parties are engaged in SEE Forge’s Cloud services.
SEE Forge’s cloud offering runs on Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructures. The European Union (EU) data protection authorities known as the Article 29 Working Party has approved the Microsoft Azure’s Data Processing Agreements (DPA). At present, no other third parties are engaged in SEE Forge’s Cloud services.
Inquiries on data or SEE Forge’s Data Privacy policies should be addressed to support@SEEForge.com.
EU Cross-Border Data Transfer
In addition to ensure SEE Forge’s contractual commitments to meet the requirements to legally transfer data from the EU to the rest of the world under applicable law, SEE Forge is certifying under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Appendix 2 – Third Party Service Providers (as updated from time to time)
|Third Party Service/Vendor||Purpose||Entity Country|
|Auth0||Identity management, User authentication||USA|
|Sendgrid, Mandrill||Email service providers||USA|
|Intercom||Chat service for customer support||USA|
|Salesforce||Customer relationship management||USA|
|Stripe, Authorize.net||Payment processing||USA|
|Google Cloud, G-Suite||Document management, Email, Analytics||USA|
|MixPanel, Hotjar||Customer analytics||USA|
|Tollfreeforwarding||Phone service for customer support||USA|
|Asana||Issue ticketing system and team collaboration site||USA|
|Microsoft Azure||Application hosting||USA|