Primary Function: Create highly relevant sales opportunities for the closing team.
Salary: Based on experience + uncapped commission.
Location: Houston, Texas (Midtown area).
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious tech startup and build a career in enterprise sales?
Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product that is gaining huge momentum in Oil & Gas, created by some of the best engineers on the planet?
Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m James, the co-founder and CEO of SEE Forge. I am looking for a super talented individual to join the team as we take over traditional industries with our truly world-class product. SEE Forge is an enterprise mobility platform that uses a “FatFinger™” app to streamline workflows while eliminating paperwork and provides real-time operational analytics to executives.
Our vision is to end the paper & excel enterprise nightmare in oil & gas. We want to make safety, maintenance and operational reporting remarkably easy and generate never before seen insights to operations. To achieve this we need to build an amazing team.
Here’s where you come in: The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn and help improve how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has huge advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Execute and help build processes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers.
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts through emails and cold-calling.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors.
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology, Oil & Gas and enterprise sales.
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience.
- Some entrepreneurial explorations (perhaps you have started a business…).
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience or other related Oil & Gas business experience.
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner.
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: energy – Oil & Gas (owner operators and/or service providers), Chemical, manufacturing.
- Infusionsoft CRM experience a plus.
- Inside outbound prospecting experience a big plus.
- Understanding of the latest tools and processes for list building a big plus.
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself.
- Thrive in a fast-paced even changing environment.
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you.
- You want to make a real difference.
- You are naturally entrepreneurial.
- You are street smart.
- Team player.
- Cover letter or short essay on why you think you are a rock star fit for the team.
- You must have permission/right to work in the USA.
- This is a Houston based role.
Enquiries and applications to: email@example.com / 832 691 7277